Thursday, February 28, 2013

A small request

If I am being honest I would have to admit that many times scrolling through Facebook as I see people asking for prayer sometimes I do stop and whisper a prayer to the Lord and other times I keep scrolling through. Guilty. I believe in the power of prayer And have seen its results firsthand. For the handful of you who read my blog I have a small request. My 82 year old grandfather is having quadruple bypass surgery this morning as I write this. I ask your prayers not only for him but for the doctors and nurses involved. Then I ask you to whisper my grandmother's name Helen in prayer because this process has just started and she is already very tired. At their age a simple task for us is a feat for them so you can only imagine her having to wait on and help him as well as try to sleep in a hospital chair. As to many of us grandparents are a special treat from heaven, mostly because they spoiled us when our parents said no which I am learning firsthand now that I am a parent. It is difficult to watch them age and to watch them suffer. I lost one set of grandparents at a very early age and these are the only ones I have left for which I am very grateful. My family would covet your prayers not only today but in the weeks to come. Thank you in advance.




My grandparents this Christmas with all of their great grandchildren! It is amazing to see what produces when just two people fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment