Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A new year

Well lets look at some highlights from 2012 shall we...
- Snookie reproduced.....
- Taylor Swift is never, ever, ever getting back together with who the heck knows...
- We all lived past 2012 (box office movie to follow I'm sure)...
- Miley Cyrus jacked her hair up....
- Women across the planet went 50 shades of Cray Cray.....

I've learned a lot this year. It's amazing to reflect and see the things God teaches you through different trials and circumstances. I have several things I will take from this year and several things I will leave in 2012 but most importantly I will be thankful for the life God has given me. I do not always understand it but the GREAT thing is I completely trust Him so I don't have to understand it.

I have made several resolutions, those I choose to keep to myself, but I do hope to take 2013 like a boss! Although it started out a little rocky.....



















.... I know there is still great things ahead. I am so very thankful for the blessings I have and hope to not take one single breath for granted this year.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. SO SO sorry about the injuries :/ Here's to 2013! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too friend. We are hanging in there. They really are taking it easy on me.

    ReplyDelete